Wednesday, October 30, 2013

24 DAY CHALLENGE RESULTS ARE IN!

Well friends,

It has been a great 24 days!!  I loved every minute of the 24 Day Challenge!!  My results . . . drum roll please . . .

Total pounds lost:  5 lbs
Total inches lost:  13 inches

Although I don't like "selfies", I have to show a visual of what 5 lbs and 13 inches looks like!!


Can I just say that although I love the fact that I lost inches and my clothes fit better, I love even more the way I feel.  I have so much energy, I am working out harder, I have a zest for life because I have purged the toxins from my body and filled it with nothing but healthy foods and supplements.

Best 24 days I have had in a long time!

Do you want to change your life?  Do you want to feel hope again?  Contact me!  This is the real deal guys!!!  Look at my before and after pictures!!!   I would love to help you transform!  Send me an email at:  cindysims@fuse.net.


What's next for me?  I'm continuing on this healthy path . . . clean eating and loving life to it's fullest!


No comments:

Post a Comment