I'm rounding 3rd and heading for home . . . Day 20 of my 24 Day Challenge! I am so happy I decided to do the challenge. At first, the thought of doing something this extreme (or so I thought) was overwhelming. Can I go without my piece of Dove Chocolate after dinner? Can I go without wine when others around me are drinking? Can I eat clean for 24 days straight? Those were all questions I pondered and my answer was, YES! I can do this!
Well, I am feeling amazing, energetic and loving life! I even did a double workout class today. Started off with Pilates, followed by Zumba. To be honest, I could have kept going!
I haven't weighed myself or taken my measurements since Day 10, when the cleanse phase was complete. And incase you missed those results, I lost 9 inches and 3 lbs. I am really excited to tell you this: I'm wearing jeans that I haven't been able to wear for a couple of years!!! I feel like I'm a different person . . . filled with joy and feeling proud of my accomplishments! Even though the inches and weight loss are great, it is how I feel that has me sold on the 24 Day Challenge!
Interested in changing your life? Email me - cindysims@fuse.net

No comments:
Post a Comment