I decided posting everyday was probably overkill and extremely boring for anyone reading these. So I am going to just post occasionally and keep it short and sweet unless there is something special I want to share.
So today is Day 6 and I'm still going strong. I feel thinner and believe it or not, my clothes are a little looser on me! I'm shocked and unbelievably thrilled about that! I am not going to weigh myself nor will I take my measurements until after day 10 when the cleanse is complete and the Max Phase starts.
So today I'll leave you with this:
It is awesome when you are in control and eating healthy! I am gaining my life back one day at a time! Look for me out and about . . . I'm the one with the spring in my step! (oh and the limp cause of my injured knee!)
Till the next post guys . . . have an amazing, fun-filled weekend!
Cindy
www.health-4-life.org

No comments:
Post a Comment