Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 4 -

Day 4 and I'm still going strong!  I feel empowered by this cleanse and by the fact that I am purging toxins and only putting healthy stuff in my body!

I'm a little bummed though, because I can't work out like I want to now.  Last night, as I was leaving a meeting, there were some boys hiding outside of the building.  As I walked out of the building, they jumped out and screamed.  It scared me to death and I jerked, which somehow tweaked my knee and it popped.  Now a pop in a knee isn't a big deal most of the time, especially at my age :), but the issue I have is, this is my knee that I baby!!  This is my knee that has been operated on 8 times and it has been doing amazingly well for the past 4 years!  I tried to take my dogs for a walk but that was not a smart move.  So, I went to the gym and thankfully I was able to lift weights.  I rode a bike for a little while as well, but that didn't feel so good either.  Here's hoping it is just something minor and I don't have to add another surgery on that same knee.



So back to the 24 Day Challenge . . . my meals today - I had the high protein pancakes again with a fruit salad on the side.  Lunch was on the go so I had a Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake.  When I got home at 3:30, carrots and hummus for a snack.  Then for dinner, veggie salad, quinoa and chicken breast.

Another day down . . . see ya tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment