Well here it is Day 3 and the cleanse phase is going well. I had a slight headache today but I know that's a good sign. The liver, kidneys and stomach toxins are dumped into the blood stream and can cause headaches. Let's face it, with pesticides on produce, pollution, antibiotics through the year, stress, processed foods, alcohol . . . they all build toxins up in the body. So, I'll gladly embrace this minor headache today as the toxins flush from my body.
One thing I realized today is, I am in control of what I put in my body! Isn't it crazy how we can go day after day, saying I need to eat better, I need to lose weight, but repeat the same bad habits over and over? Well, the hardest part, for me, is making the decision to do something about it. Sunday, I did that and it feels amazing to be in control of what I eat, instead of food controlling me!!
Oh and just one last thing for today. I love that by making the decision to do the 24 Day Challenge, I am not focused on food. (I have spent way too much of my life focused on food.) It is freeing to know what I can eat each day and plan my menus around the "eat clean foods". It is simple, healthy eating and I am not getting hungry in between meals.
So let me sum this all up by say, this plan ROCKS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment