I really didn't expect to have anyone notice anything different about me after 9 days on this cleanse, but it is happening.
My first day on this challenge was the day my husband left for a business trip. He returned on my 8th day and he said he could tell I had lost weight. I was surprised because I know I feel amazing, but I didn't expect it to be noticeable to others.
The other compliment was at the gym this morning. Let me start by saying, I was a beast today!! I picked up my normal weights and started lifting and realized they felt light and I was doing way too many reps, too easily. So I actually bumped up my weights today. It's been a long time since I've pushed myself and even felt like lifting heavier weights!!!
So back to the best part. I was on a Cybex Arc Trainer because that doesn't hurt my knee to do it. A woman, who I have seen at the gym but don't personally know, gets on the Arc Trainer next to me and starts complimenting me on how hard I'm working out. She asked me what my secret was so I told her I was doing the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and felt amazing! She said and I quote . . . "I knew something was different because you look radiant". Really? Radiant? I love that!!!!
So, last day of the cleanse is tomorrow!! Yippee!!! Bring on the Max Phase!
No comments:
Post a Comment