Today I have to post early because I just had an incredible workout. Is it me or does this really work this quickly? I'm so excited that I am getting some of my energy back. With everything I've been dealing recently (aging parents and being their sole caretaker), I have been walking around like a zombie. I feel more like my old self, with a spring in my step today!
So, started my day with Spark, followed by the fiber drink, then one of my favorite breakfast, protein pancakes and fruit. Pancakes you ask? Yes, they are totally legal on an eat clean plan plus you get your complex carbs and protein in same food. I'll share my recipe below.
I went to the gym and decided to do something different. I got on the Stair Stepper (which is my least favorite cardio workout). I'm telling you what . . . I buzzed through 40 minutes in what seemed like 15 minutes. I was shocked! Typically, I'm having a conflict with myself to stay on the Stair Stepper for longer than 10 minutes.
For anyone interested in a great breakfast:
Protein Pancakes
3 large egg whites
1\/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 teas of cinnamon
1 teas of vanilla
splash of almond milk (or skim if you prefer) to make desired thickness
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into skillet
variations: you can add fruit and walnuts to these as well.
That's it for now . . . I'm loving this 24 Day Challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment