Day 7 - Started my day with Spark, Probiotics and a yummy Meal Replacement Shake. I opted for the Berry flavor today. Now I don't know which flavor I like!! I thought Chocolate was my favorite, but wow, was this one good!
I had to go for my MRI this morning, that was uneventful, but I'm thankful I'll find out the results on Tuesday.
So, I was feeling sorry for myself a bit this afternoon, because here I am on this amazing 24 Day Challenge and I can't work out like I want too. I mean, I feel amazing, I have lots of energy, but because of my knee I'm not able too do much. I am proud to say, my pity party did not last very long. I went to the gym this afternoon and had a great work out with weights! It felt good to get out and do something!
I'm still going strong . . . cleanse phase is on the down home stretch now!
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment